Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center’s procedures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and other infectious diseases.
Below is a list of procedures that we will follow while you and your group are on Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center’s site.
*Please note, these procedures may change based on recommendations from the CDC and American Camping Association*
- Spring Heights staff have temperatures taken upon arrival for work. Staff complete daily symptom checks and answer questions regarding travel and known exposure.
- Every family/retreat group is placed in private housing.
- Activities are held outdoors as much as possible.
- Family/retreat groups must wear a mask indoors if any other Spring Heights employee or group is in the building.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and instruct all groups to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after activities.
- Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center provides sanitizing stations throughout the property filled with alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol for use before and after activities.
- All shared items and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Staff routinely disinfect outdoor equipment and facilities.
- Housekeeping staff disinfects communal spaces after each use.
- Staff clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and common spaces multiple times daily.
- When Spring Heights Camp and Retreats Center provides meals, meals are individually packaged for each member of your group.