Spring Heights is offering Family Camp this summer. Family Camp Means:
- Families come to camp together, and adults are responsible for the supervision of children throughout the entire stay.
- Families can come for a day or a whole week! You pick the dates; we look forward to seeing you.
- We can host multiple families at once! Encourage friends or family to book a family camp experience and enjoy camp together; we can accommodate up to ten people in program activities at a time. Separate families will have private sleeping arrangements.
- Camp is open to all ages this summer!
Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center is a sacred place; your family will grow closer together and more in love with God thanks to your time at family camp.
Allow Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center to plan your schedule like you are a camper. Your family will enjoy everything the camp offers, including riding horses, walking the prayer labyrinth, the challenge course, pool, and hiking. You will enjoy fantastic food from our excellent kitchen staff, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Choose to stay in our rustic cabins on the ridge or in our comfortable air-conditioned lodges by the dining hall; either way, you will get the whole camp experience as a family.
Cost: $50 per child per day. Adults stay free!
Choose how to spend your time at Spring Heights Camp and Retreat Center; you can stay to yourself and do as you please or have the Spring Heights staff plan activities for your family such as horseback riding, challenge course, pool, or hiking. You can bring food and cook for yourself or enjoy a tasty meal prepared by our outstanding kitchen staff. The retreat option gives you the flexibility to enjoy as many activities as you like on your family’s schedule. Families can stay in our relaxing retreat cottages or our comfortable air-conditioned lodges.
Cost: Contact the camp office for pricing.
Campers who come to Spring Heights are required to follow COVID-19 protocols. Failure to follow the protocols may lead to early departure from Spring Heights. Find the protocols here.
* At this time, we are only able to host family camp for families in the same household. While we can host multiple families at camp during the same time period, each family will have separate lodgings and meals. We are not hosting overnight church retreats right now.